- New York (1969); New Jersey (1970)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second, Third and Federal Circuits, U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York and District of New Jersey
- Union College, B.A.
- St. John’s University, J.D.
Mr. Baker has filed and successfully prosecuted thousands of trademark applications in the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and in various trademark offices around the world. He is recognized as a top filer of trademark applications in the United States by the USPTO.
Mr. Baker has consistently prosecuted and defended hundreds of opposition and cancellation proceedings both in the USPTO as well as internationally. Mr. Baker is well versed in the negotiation and drafting of trademark, copyright and patent license agreements on behalf of multinational companies.
Regardless of the specific attorney handling a case at Baker and Rannells, Mr. Baker works with the lead attorney to ensure the realization of the client’s objectives.
- Unfair Competition Law
- Intellectual Property
- Computer Law
- ABA – American Bar Association
- INTA – International Trademark Association