- New York (1969); New Jersey (1970)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second, Third and Federal Circuits, U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York and District of New Jersey
- Union College, B.A., 1965
- St. John’s University, J.D., 1969
Mr. Baker has filed and successfully prosecuted thousands of trademark applications in the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and in various trademark offices around the world. He has been recognized as a top filers of trademark applications in the United States by the USPTO.
Adept at using the Internet, he determines the registerability of trademarks in the U.S. and various countries around the world. Mr. Baker has also successfully prosecuted and defended hundreds of opposition and cancellation proceedings in the USPTO and around the world. Mr. Baker is well versed in the negotiation and drafting of trademark, copyright and patent license agreements on behalf of multinational companies.
Finally, regardless of the specific attorney handling a case at Baker and Rannells, Mr. Baker works with the lead attorney to insure the realization the client’s objectives.
- Unfair Competition Law
- Intellectual Property
- Computer Law
- ABA – American Bar Association
- INTA – International Trademark Association