- Florida (2004); Washington, DC (2007); New York (2013)
- Admitted to the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Florida State University, B.S., Chemistry
- Georgia’s Institute of Technology, M.S. Chemistry
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D.
Mr. DeFrancesco heads the firm’s patent practice. His experience includes infringement litigation and post grant practice. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. DeFrancesco was chief patent counsel at an international manufacturing corporation. During law school Mr. DeFrancesco completed a dual externship in biochemical arts unit, under SPE James Housel, and with the General Counsel’s office at the USPTO.
- Infringement Litigation
- Intellectual Property Law
- INTA – International Trademark Association
- AIPLA – American Intellectual Property Law Association
- ABA-IPL – American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law